Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oh Halloween

Too funny...really. Tonight was stellar for us "trick-or treat-ee's".  We were part of the crowd at our ward's Halloween party who did "trunk-or-treat". Take a look:

 This was too much fun!  The kids had to reach in to get their treat...and they were totally freaked out!  
(I was on the inside making sure that they touched some cob webs, or just grabbing their hand 
was enough to send them...it was great!



The Ninja was totally not having it!


 
A princess with confidence

I was laughing my head off inside....

Just had to have a peek first...
There are times when scaring small children is really awesome...
 
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Kit said...

totally AWESOME!

Chris and Bonnie said...

hahaha this is totally something I am stealing for later on in life! That is the BEST ever! Oh I love you!

Becky said...

I actually really dislike Trunk or Treats since I have to hand out double candy when they same kids come to my house later. This might be an affective way to keep the candy giving to a minimum :) Plus how fun would that be to scare the pants off a bunch of kids! Awesome idea!