Thursday, April 22, 2010

1 fish, 2 fish, 3 fish, blue fish....

Yesterday, Liz and I went fishing with Captain Tom off of Amelia Island.
OH HAPPY DAY!

I snagged like 10 Blue fish and landed 7! Talk about FUN!
the best part is that Liz only caught like a half of a fish....I totally smoked her!
Ok...I'm probably exaggerating....she caught 1 whole fish...but....

but compared to my count (like 15) It did not even compare!!
It was so exilerating!

Captain Tom's boat is great and he is a great teacher, and in no time
I was up to like 25 fish...


and there was no stopping me! Here I am catching like my 102nd one!


Afterward, we went over to Tom and Shirley's house for a big fish fry...A-mazing!
I gave some of the credit to Liz 'cause I felt sorry for her...but she didn't cry for too long after.
I mean it's hard to be humble after you've caught like
a million fish...but....
I can handle it.

2 comments:

The Draper Fam said...

That's a BIG fish story. Looks like heaven!!

Becky said...

My dad will be jealous =) Glad you're having such a great time!