Sunday, June 21, 2009

the men in my life

I got up this morning to make huevos rancheros for Rob...it is father's day after all and you know how he likes his eggs--- sunny side up and smothered in hot sauce....
(just like he likes his women...tee).
cricket sound...



"I only said that because that is something he would have said."
more cricket sound...

K...Back to blogging...

So I got to thinking about these men in my life. My dad...my brothers...and then this forever partner of mine...Rob.

My Dad was awesome. I think Levi looks like him.
The one on this end is my dad...


My brothers were cool, too...I think they are cooler now as grown daddies
than I did growing up with them....they were'nt that good at sharing bathrooms.

But Rob? Man I love that man!
always have
always will.

...and he's easy to share the bathroom with.


Happy Father's Day sweetheart.


No comments: