Thursday, July 30, 2015

Aero of the sky

He's here!  Baby Aero decided to come a few weeks early...thank heaven he waited till mom and dad got home from the coast, or we all could have had a very different vacation!  He is beautiful and perfect in every way!  I had planned on leaving a week after we got home from Oregon...thinking that that would leave plenty of time before he was born.  Claire called Tuesday morning to tell me that her water broke!  Stop the presses...immediately, I changed my flight and was off on the first flight I could get!  I ended up flying in early in the morning.  As we were flying into Salt Lake...I took a few pics of the beautiful day that was unfolding...



 The sky was glorious!  And speaking of God's glory....little Aero! 


 

My life is full of sweet blessings....

Welcome little man....

No comments: