Friday, July 2, 2010

Welcome July!


The summer has been flying by with so many good things.  I got to spend a week with Sweet-E and Sweet-D and the new little miss! Oh happy days of grand kids and summer!  "Nothing better"...I'd say!  We had a great day at the park eating lunch and listening to great music and watching E run, run run!


















Also, did I mention the roses?  OOOHHH the roses!


I have taken to counting my blessings, especially while they are so apparent, (this coming from me...you know...old "woe is me"...)  But today is sunshine and love in my heart!( ...now I think it should be..."Whoa is me!")  Thank Heaven for my little sweets and vacations home.


...Do you think they could bottle this?

2 comments:

Claire Hawkes said...

oh man... this just makes me miss all those babies even more:( I can't wait to see them all!

Claire Hawkes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.