Monday, July 19, 2010

Love on Amelia Island

I flew home today from Amelia.  I slept most of the way, because the stygian witches (aka: sisters-in-law) kept me awake all night talking and laughing and watching movies, and then laughing some more.  I had beautiful dreams of a gorgeous beach wedding with April and Steve.


I thought of little girls in white dresses....playing with a basket of seashells...


And...I remembered a vision of a beautiful god-dess.... ( I really like to say that word)

There were peach linens with seashells and birds of paradise...

and of course cutting cake...


Seth gave a toast...I think he said something like..."live long and prosper"...or "be excellent to each other"....something to that effect.  We all agreed.

Then, I woke up and it was time to get off the plane.  
I can't remember now if it was just a dream....a very good dream.
Good things always seem to happen on Amelia.

No comments: