10. We moved to a House....a real HOUSE, people! Hasta la vista apartment....I (hopefully) will not be back.
9. We grew a garden!
8. We had a yard sale
7. I got a new calling.
6. The Pirate bought a motorcycle
5. Liz and Ed came to visit...(Hold on to your hats!)
4. I started working at the LDS Institute!
Ok so I guess I never mentioned this, but a long time ago I stepped in for a few months as an office manager at the institute, while the regular manager was on jury duty. Long story short-she decided to retire, and called me to see if I wanted the job! I won't lie...I was scared to say yes. (Goodbye to my lazy freedom...) But I am so glad I did say yes, now. I really do love it, although some days are dastardly....in the long run, it is awesome! (the kids keep me young!)
3. Olive came to MY house!
2. I got a new Grandbaby!
1. I got....ANOTHER new Grandbaby!
And the number 1 thing that happened in 2013?
We actually made it to 2014!